This webinar is a complimentary event for Society members. A webinar fee HK$150 will apply to registrants who are CFA exam candidates and non-members.
CPT Attendance Letter
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, all participants (members and non-members) must attend the full webinar. After the webinar, Society staff will verify participants’ check-in and check-out time from the registration system for the purpose of issuing CPT Attendance Letters. No pro-rata credit hours will be awarded.
* CFA Societies Global Passport Program Eligible
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The webinar link and email confirmation will be sent to registrant upon successful online registration.
- A webinar reminder will be sent out 1 day before the event. If you have not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate's responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
- The webinar will be conducted on Zoom.
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, participants must attend the full webinar.
- Please log in the webinar link 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the webinar will start promptly at 7:00 pm.
- For attendance-taking purpose, participants’ names and company names (if any) may be given to the speaker of this event.
- CFA Society Hong Kong will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via SMS and/or email. Notices will also be posted on Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- In case of dispute, the decision of CFA Society Hong Kong is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.
- The event organizers reserve the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.